I am a Free Software enthusiast, coding mostly in Java, Kotlin and C++, but also in lots of other languages.
My mind can adapt to excell in everything techincal. Everything, you ask? Eeeeeverything! It is just a matter of how ego-vulnerable one is willing to be. I go all the way.
Therefore, I don't care much about the specific technologies or fields I work in, but rather about the social and economic impact; about how meaningful my time would be spent.
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 383 383 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 339 339 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 303 303 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 153 153 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Maven shade jar throw exception
- 19 How to link to part of the same document in Markdown?
- 17 How to copy Java Collections list
- 15 Why does my text made in Inkscape not display elsewhere?
- 13 Why does my text made in Inkscape not display elsewhere?
- 9 How to access bash aliases in fish
- 7 Can git treat zip files as directories and files inside the zip as blobs?
- View more network posts →