I am a Free Software enthusiast, coding mostly in Java, Kotlin and C++, but also in lots of other languages.
My mind can adapt to excell in everything techincal. Everything, you ask? Eeeeeverything! It is just a matter of how ego-vulnerable one is willing to be. I go all the way.
Therefore, I don't care much about the specific technologies or fields I work in, but rather about the social and economic impact; about how meaningful my time would be spent.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '17 at 14:27
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 333 333 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 297 297 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 263 263 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Maven shade jar throw exception
- 18 How to link to part of the same document in Markdown?
- 17 How to copy Java Collections list
- 13 Why does my text made in Inkscape not display elsewhere?
- 10 Why does my text made in Inkscape not display elsewhere?
- 7 How to access bash aliases in fish
- 7 Can git treat zip files as directories and files inside the zip as blobs?
- View more network posts →