I am in a few vegan FB communities and people frequently post there asking for advice about local services, for example (using my current home city):
- I'm visiting London for a short trip, and I'm looking for a place to stay that offers vegan breakfast.
- Where can I get a good vegan meal for under £10 in North London?
- Are there any vegetarian restaurants around Oxford Circus that are convenient to visit with kids?
- Is there a beauty salon in London that uses only vegan products?
- Can anyone recommend a vegan tatooist within the Greater London area?
I wonder whether, or to what extent, we should allow such questions here. Possible reasons to close:
- recommendations could be Primarily Opinion Based
- advice could go out of date quickly
- do we really want a compendium of stuff like this for every city/town/rural area on Earth?
How should we deal with such questions if they are asked?