I created this new tag: therapeutic-diet
This tag is for questions about eating patterns that aim to assist with recovery or mitigation of chronic disease or other conditions. I'm surprised that I only found a few questions on this subject, as I expected more based on how many people take interest in a vegan diet (especially a whole food plant-based diet) after their health takes a turn for the worse.
- Can going vegan have additional benefits for people with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Diabetes and vegan diet to control blood sugar
- Does a vegan diet help to reduce allergy symptoms?
- Can vegan diets have a positive effect on people with diabetes?
- Is there any evidence that vegan and/or rawfood diets are beneficial to people that suffer from rheumatoid arthritis?